Quarancine

QUARANCINE is a blog about cinema from the comfort of my couch, as I wait out the coronavirus in self-isolation. Like many other people at the moment, I'm twiddling my thumbs as I wait for COVID-19 to pass, and like many others, I'm staying inside to reduce my risk of catching the virus, carrying the virus, or passing it onto others.

So, since all I'll be doing is watching films and taking my dog for walks, I thought I'd blog about it and maybe give some homies recommendations for what to watch in quarantine -- and what I'm watching. I hope this post finds you well, healthy, and safe.

I think that, aside from the importance of cinema in this difficult time, reading this blog might establish some kind of human connection without the proximity of friends. To be able to catch up on what I'm doing while self-isolating at your own leisure might provide some kind of satisfaction in knowing another person is out there, bored, and writing about something they love?

Let's acknowledge scientific truths and facts, all the while spreading kindness, positivity, and hope. And let's all watch some good movies too!

Comments

Popular Posts